Saturday, January 31, 2009

..::Adorable Kylie::..

Hmm,the Chinese new year's holidays is coming to an end..and I m not really prepared for schools yet..T.T..well, i didn't take any pictures during the new year's celebration back at my home town, but i took some pictures of my cute little cousin, Kylie, when she came over to my house a few days ago..for some of you who don't know, my hometown is in Ipoh..i had a 3days 2 night stay at my grandpa's house..haha..well, here are some pictures of Kylie..enjoy..

This is her trying to take a picture of both of us..(she is holding the camera with my hand below, ready to catch it if it falls..XD}

"CHEEZEEEE""Cheeeese"" C= "
She told me that she wanted to play "twinkle twinkle little star", and she is trying to play it..
Isn't she just adorable?"Smile.."


well,that's all for now..thanks for reading..Cya..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment